Yujin provides the best service in the shortest period of time in case of inconvenience or error occurring during the use of Yujin compressors by operating CS team inside the company and using the network of agencies throughout the country in order to realize customer satisfaction.
How to report a problem
Keep the instruction manual given at the purchase of compressor safely and, if your problems or inquiries have not been solved or answered by the manual, it is advised to call the designated number, if purchased from the head office of Yujin, or to visit the place of purchase, if purchased from an agency or an office of Yujin, for a quick action to be taken.
[Headquarters] Phone :031-489-6110~3 Fax : 031-489-6118~9
Refer to the items below for a prompt report and management of issues and fill in a separate application form with these items. We will try our best to manage such issues as soon as possible.
- ① Model in use
- ② Serial number of the product (specified on the name plate on the right side of the product)
- ③ Date of purchase
- ④ Date of use
- ⑤ Place of purchase (agency)
Guarantee period of the compressor
||Whichever comes first either 12 months after the date of release or 4,000 hours of use
||Whichever comes first either 5 years after the date of release or 20,000 hours of use
|Product and component
||within 12 months after the date of release
||6 months after repair or replacement
Scope of guarantee
- ① Regularly consumable and replaceable parts (e.g.:oil and various kinds of filter)
- ② If the term of guarantee has passed
- ③ Failure or damage by user's mistake or negligence in handling
- ④ Failure or damage from repairing or remodeling products arbitrarily
- ⑤ Failure or damage from not using the original components
- ⑥ Damage by natural disasters such as fire, earthquake, flood and lightening or other external causes
- ⑦ or damage from being careless in selecting the site of installation
e.g. ) ambient temperature : operation within the scope of 2 ~ 40℃
Caution Environmental conditions: In-situ metal, cement, stone powder, etc.,
where flammable, combustible, existing field
- ⑧ Faults and damage due to our recommendations and suggestions
-There is no compensation for secondary compensation such as production disruption compensation which occurs when this product fails.
-Warranty does not cover the scope of warranty
-Failure during use, Please contact the place of purchase or our C/S team